Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Last Hunt

We spent our last hunt investigating the Bivins home in Amarillo.

As the intern and director I learned alot and have alot of ideas about what I want to do differently next hunt. It seemed to possibly have some activity as I saw first hand but since we are still investigating evidence from audio and video sources as well as putting together the first show it is not 100% ready to hit the online airwaves.

I have a good crew who did what was asked of them and a cast who were patient and very good about taking the time to really try to communicate with the energy that possibly may have been there.

As a director I was challenged as I decided to take on the task of running the camera with a shoulder mount. This was the first time I had ever had the chance to do so and it proved to be a task in and of itself.

I hope to have the episode up as soon as possible. Thank you for reading and your interest in the project.

Ash - the director and intern GAPS

No comments:

Post a Comment